New member - introducing myself (Destiny)

by TheOmegaClown, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 07:39 (2481 days ago)

Hi all - just joined (forums and clan) and I thought I'd say hello! I'm a real life friend of Houndzilla whom some of you may know. We went to college together way back when and he got me playing destiny a couple of years back, and now I'm here. Playing on ps4, long walks on the beach, puppies, and the rest.

If you see me online and need help with something or just wanna group hit me up!

Hi!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 09:00 (2481 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

Welcome aboard :)

I'm playing on PS4 as well (PSN ID same as my name here). Feel free to join up or send me an invite any time you see me online!

+1

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 09:02 (2481 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Welcome!

Hopefully the in-game clan roster will start working soon and we can all see each other more easily.

+1

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 09:24 (2480 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Welcome!

Hopefully the in-game clan roster will start working soon and we can all see each other more easily.

Yeah, it looks really broken. It says we have two members…

+1

by TheOmegaClown, Monday, September 11, 2017, 06:00 (2480 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Okay, I thought it was just me... That's sort of a relief

New member - introducing myself

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 09:23 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

puppies,

I hate to break it to you but Cayde doesn't save any puppies in Des2ny.

by TheOmegaClown, Monday, September 11, 2017, 06:01 (2480 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm still picking up the pieces after that revelation.

Welcome!

by TheeChaos @, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 09:56 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

This was my first gaming community, and they are super helpful. Feel free to add me and send any invite if im on!

Welcome!

by petetheduck, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 13:40 (2480 days ago) @ TheeChaos

This was my first gaming community, and they are super helpful. Feel free to add me and send any invite if im on!

Same, but I joined during the halo.bungie.org era. That was the golden age, before YouTube monetization. Most of these people are pretty okay!

Welcome!

by Avateur @, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 18:59 (2480 days ago) @ petetheduck

Same, but I joined during the halo.bungie.org era. That was the golden age, before YouTube monetization. Most of these people are pretty okay!

Oh. YouTube. I thought it was the golden age before 343 ruined everything, but yeah, I'll go with YouTube. :P

Hi new person!

Welcome!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 19:43 (2480 days ago) @ Avateur

Oh. YouTube. I thought it was the golden age before 343 ruined everything, but yeah, I'll go with YouTube. :P

It wasn't fun. Red vs Blue used to queue their downloads since they had so little server bandwidth. So if you weren't one of the 2000 or so people to get it, you had to wait until the next day or find it somewhere else.

Welcome to the group :)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 13:29 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

- No text -

Welcome!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 13:37 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

We're not a bad lot. Hope you enjoy your stay. Kermit-DBO on playstation.

by Kuga, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 14:48 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

Welcome!

Ya'll crazy! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 15:22 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

We're a red balloon away from a massacre in here!!

Hi.

hopefully you enjoy Taylor Swift

by Harmanimus @, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 18:45 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

- No text -

by BaghdadBean, Oregon, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 20:16 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

Sweet, new peeps to fall off cliffs with. Um... I mean, to raid with. Feel free to send an add over to BaghdadBean on PS4 for drunken old broad crucible and lots of exclamations involving sheep, gravy, and sandwiches.

by TheOmegaClown, Monday, September 11, 2017, 05:59 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

Thanks everyone! By the way my psn tag is omegaclown (no "the " in front).

Welcome!

by Oholiab @, Monday, September 11, 2017, 07:46 (2480 days ago) @ TheOmegaClown

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread