Guardian Age? (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 08:04 (2467 days ago)

I heard there was a way to tell how old your guardians are in D2. As in how long your character has been around since you first created it back in D1. Anyone know where to find this?

I have yet to create my third character for D2 so I'm debating on deleting my titan and starting a fresh one.

Guardian Age?

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, September 14, 2017, 08:09 (2467 days ago) @ unoudid

I heard there was a way to tell how old your guardians are in D2. As in how long your character has been around since you first created it back in D1. Anyone know where to find this?

I have yet to create my third character for D2 so I'm debating on deleting my titan and starting a fresh one.

In the Xbox app on your phone (the route I took) was under the Achievements tab, click on Destiny 2. One of the boxes says Character Age in Years.

Mine is 3.

Thank you!!!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 08:13 (2467 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Veteran spawn animation...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 08:23 (2467 days ago) @ unoudid

To piggyback on your question, do we have to bring forward an old character to get the veteran spawn animation? I thought everything was account based, but I can not find that animation anywhere. I got the other rewards.

I deleted all three old characters at the D2 character screen and started fresh. If I need to pull a character forward to get the animation, I still have the third spot open. Can I still retreave one of my old characters?

I've never heard of this.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 09:07 (2467 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

neither have I, and I pulled all 3 forward.

by Kahzgul, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 09:43 (2467 days ago) @ Funkmon

Do you just mean the "achievements" recap on launch? It only happens once and I believe it's account based, rather than character based.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 09:55 (2467 days ago) @ Kahzgul

It's one of the "transmat effects" you can select on your ships.

I haven't actually used mine yet because I'm afraid it'll be a one-time use like other mods. Anyone know for sure?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 09:57 (2467 days ago) @ stabbim

It's one of the "transmat effects" you can select on your ships.

I haven't actually used mine yet because I'm afraid it'll be a one-time use like other mods. Anyone know for sure?

Yeah, they are "consumables" unfortunately.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:33 (2467 days ago) @ Speedracer513

The Veteran one is not. I can swap it in and out at will (given that I'm expending whatever I swap it out for.)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 12:10 (2467 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Cool, thanks. I thought that seemed like the sensible way to do it, but you never know.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 12:27 (2467 days ago) @ stabbim

So, how come you guys have it and I don't? I got the video and everything else.

1st one in this video.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 10:32 (2467 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Supposedly that one is not a one time use like the others, meaning you don't lose it if you scrap the ship.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread