A review of the Kotaku Destiny 2 review (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 12:53 (2564 days ago) @ Kermit

The Kinda Funny podcast from September 11th was horrible. In years past Colin & Greg have never given Destiny a fair shake. Now Colin is gone. Greg Miller hasn't played enough Destiny to know much. Andre Rene had, but had completed about half of the D2 campaign so many of her "complaints" seemed premature to say the least. And this Andy Cortez guy--he quit D1 before the expansions hit. He thought this game was recycled and the art wasn't good. I couldn't believe some of the crap he was saying. SMH.

Yeah, Andre positioned herself as a big Destiny fan, but didn't sell me that she knew what she was talking about at all. Andy, geez... that was awful (the graphics look bad!? Maybe get your eyes checked Andy). Interestingly enough all I see on Greg's twitter feed is all D2. Clearly, he's enjoying it. I wish they had waited to do that show until the game had actually come out (they recorded on the 8th or 9th I think) and they had beaten the campaign.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread