New FTB Feature: Calendar Subscriptions! (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, September 22, 2017, 13:29 (2459 days ago)

Hey howdy hey!

There's a new feature on the DBO Fireteam Builder: Calendar subscriptions for your favorite calendar app!

If you're logged-in, on the bottom of the FTB Index Page, you'll find a new set of links for subscribing to your own personal FTB calendar. If you add the URL as a new calendar subscription in your favorite calendar app, it should always reflect the events that you're currently RSVP'd to! Events are delivered in the time zone that you have configured on your profile page, and list all of the other players that are currently RSVP'd along with a link back to the FTB page for the event.

There is a default 15-minute alarm on all events, but you should be able to turn that off in your application or by appending ?noalarm to the end of your personalized URL.

Thanks to Ragashingo, Xenos, and ZackDark for helping me get this rolling. Things appear to work splendidly on iOS/Mac, but I'm less certain about Windows/Android. If you have issues, please let me know about them here.

Follow-up: If you don't see a personalized link, check this forum post.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread