That didn't take long. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 12:54 (2466 days ago)

/r/destinythegame is already salty as fuck and filled with nothing but complaints.

The spent 3 years bitching about the grind, but now that it's gone, it's all they want.

I guess I can safely go back to ignoring that cesspit.

You Actually VISIT That Place?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 13:19 (2466 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

You Actually VISIT That Place?

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 13:34 (2466 days ago) @ Morpheus

Not very often. Occasionally there's some good stuff over there, but not often to warrant putting up with the other 99% of garbage that gets posted.

It was fine for the first few weeks, lots of people being excited about the game. Now it's just bitching and moaning about literally everything.

That's what it's always been.

by Funkmon @, Monday, September 25, 2017, 08:30 (2465 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That's why I always say they ruined the game. They complain about anything and I think Bingle listens.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 25, 2017, 09:17 (2465 days ago) @ Funkmon

That's why I always say they ruined the game. They complain about anything and I think Bingle listens.

So the one time I have very few concerns or complaints everybody hates the game? Weird!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 25, 2017, 09:26 (2465 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So the one time I have very few concerns or complaints everybody hates the game? Weird!

They also hated Destiny 1 throughout its entire lifespan, so nothing's changed for them. They just like to find random asinine crap to complain about. You'd fit in well there, man. ;)

At the same time, they all think that MIDA isn't unbalanced at all, because sometimes someone with a Nameless Midnight stands a chance against them at range.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 25, 2017, 10:44 (2465 days ago) @ Korny

https://mobile.twitter.com/charlesrandall/status/911987526541430784

It's actually interesting that the negativity has such a big effect on things. I would question how much criticism on the forums actually effects sales.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, September 25, 2017, 11:47 (2465 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's actually interesting that the negativity has such a big effect on things. I would question how much criticism on the forums actually effects sales.

Negativity undoubtedly has an impact on forum traffic, that's for sure.

~m

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 25, 2017, 13:04 (2465 days ago) @ Malagate

Negativity undoubtedly has an impact on forum traffic, that's for sure.

~m

Judging by how often people say they love my posts and the discussions they spur, I think I am actually a net positive here :-p

Yeah; you really bring in the ad revenue.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, September 25, 2017, 17:42 (2465 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, September 25, 2017, 09:33 (2465 days ago) @ Cody Miller

They hated D1, now they hate D2. It's par for the course. They always gunna hate, unless they're playing through brand new story content, & as soon as they're done they're back to hating. Doesn't matter if the game is great or not.

That didn't take long.

by telemachus, Monday, September 25, 2017, 08:58 (2465 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No kidding, it's hard to go there to read stuff now. The turn in attitude was vicious.

To be fair

by electricpirate @, Monday, September 25, 2017, 10:46 (2465 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think /r/destinythegame is at it's saltiest when the game is at it's best.

+1

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, September 25, 2017, 11:50 (2465 days ago) @ electricpirate

- No text -

And people wondered what "toxic" meant during DRE.

by Harmanimus @, Monday, September 25, 2017, 12:04 (2465 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

They all forgot about DRE

by electricpirate @, Monday, September 25, 2017, 12:20 (2465 days ago) @ Harmanimus

- No text -

But everybody got somethin to say

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 25, 2017, 13:05 (2465 days ago) @ electricpirate

- No text -

Dress Really Excellently

by Funkmon @, Monday, September 25, 2017, 13:16 (2465 days ago) @ Harmanimus

What does DRE mean?

Dress Really Excellently

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 25, 2017, 13:27 (2465 days ago) @ Funkmon

Destiny Reveal Event.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread