If you chose Dead Orbit, you're Dead To Me. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 17:28 (2558 days ago)

Just kidding, my alt is totally going Dead Orbit so I can get that Scout Rifle for cheap when they obviously win.

If you chose Dead Orbit, you're Dead To Me.

by MechaTanuki33, Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 18:56 (2558 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The Future War Cult sees defeat in your future.

EXCUSE Me?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 19:51 (2558 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Uh-uh. The FWC is gonna grab first week! You better believe it.

Space Goth Peter Stormare Is Best

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 19:52 (2558 days ago) @ cheapLEY

[image]

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 07:11 (2557 days ago) @ CyberKN

That brought a welcome chuckle to my morning. :D

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 07:12 (2557 days ago) @ dogcow

That brought a welcome chuckle to my morning. :D

Same, once I googled him :-)

I wonder how they will define "win"

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 06:59 (2557 days ago) @ cheapLEY

What I mean by that is. Are they just going to count how many times each faction has "ranked up"? or how many tokens have been turned in? Because I think that would be dumb. I think it should be the player to token ratio turned in. Because then the winner would be the most devout players to a faction not just the faction that got the most players (which will obviously be dead orbit.

I'm sure Bungie has some cool and really complicated algorithm that will still mean that Dead Orbit wins.

So you're saying...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 08:10 (2557 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I think it should be the player to token ratio turned in. Because then the winner would be the most devout players to a faction not just the faction that got the most players

...Electoral College instead of popular vote?

too soon?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 11:16 (2557 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

too soon?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 11:49 (2557 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

You'd better stand in the Tower when the Dead Orbit anthem plays.

Not "This Corrosion"?

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 12:35 (2557 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 15:39 (2557 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

How does counting tokens not measure devotion?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 06:19 (2556 days ago) @ Vortech

How does counting tokens not measure devotion?

I mean it does. But for someone like me, who's main is New Monarchy, there is basically no chance in hell we will win because we have like 1/5 the people.

I want my my faction to win based on how hard I have worked, not how many people joined my faction. Then I can actually bust my ass off and it might make a difference in winning.

FWC Rain Shaders for the Win!

by DEEP_NNN, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 07:47 (2557 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I never thought I'd be so excited dressing a dolly.

You mean Action Figures?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 14:57 (2557 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

- No text -

Real men can say dollys. :)

by DEEP_NNN, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 04:41 (2556 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread