Just leak it. (Destiny)

by MartyTheElder, Sunday, December 03, 2017, 12:00 (2359 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by MartyTheElder, Sunday, December 03, 2017, 12:20

Do you think if they have waited this long it's because they have no intent to release the music?

I have no clue what Bungie's intentions are.

Do you have hope that these petitions and occasional flares of questioning will lead to a release? Seriously. Like, are you hopeful that we get one soon, or are you more like "well shit, might as well do a petition, not like it could hurt," but have no real hope for the future of its release?

I have hope but no expectations. I didn't start the petition nor did I suggest it. I know that the track record for suppressing art isn't successful so I'm assuming that this music will be heard someday.

Is there a way you could get around this stranglehold Bungie has on the MOTS, like very very closely guiding a fan's recreation, or releasing sheet music of some parts? Considering, famously, 40 of 48 minutes are already out, could you theoretically cut together the 40 minutes of released music in a similar way to how MOTS was conceived?

Theoretically I could do many things. But I have no desire to do more work on something that I already worked on for more than 3 years. That's the work that should be released.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread