For those who were worried... (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, December 09, 2017, 07:04 (2382 days ago)

The Raid Lair is awesome.

Great job creating another memorable & fantastic experience Bungie. I can’t wait for everyone else here to play it.

Ditto

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, December 09, 2017, 07:45 (2382 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

I peeked.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, December 09, 2017, 10:12 (2382 days ago) @ breitzen

The Raid Lair is awesome.

Great job creating another memorable & fantastic experience Bungie. I can’t wait for everyone else here to play it.

So I jumped into the raid lair to see how far I could get. Gotta say, the environmental ambiance, the "concept" of location, is so cool. Bungie games should have more waterfalls.

This is about the Raid Lair <- so I remember to stop myself

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, December 09, 2017, 11:31 (2382 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

If Bungie keeps doubling the beauty of each encounter...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, December 11, 2017, 07:15 (2380 days ago) @ breitzen

I'm going to just be staring at the screen and my wife will be poking me with a stick. Probably drooling out of my mouth and eyes glazed over.

I swear, the amount of times I've said in D2 "That so #$%&ing cool!" is amazing. Thanks Bungie.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread