Francobot (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, December 11, 2017, 07:20 (2380 days ago)

Ran across this video of James Franco doing video game quotes (in character as Tommy Wiseau) as part of a promo tour for The Disaster Artist. Destiny makes an appearance.

That was pretty funny.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, December 11, 2017, 11:33 (2380 days ago) @ stabbim

The Destiny line was the worst of the bunch, but some were awesome. (Loved the Fallout 4 one.)

That was pretty funny.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, December 11, 2017, 13:18 (2380 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The Destiny line was the worst of the bunch, but some were awesome. (Loved the Fallout 4 one.)

Franco does a pretty decent Wiseau impression. Some of the lines were better than others but anything said with a good Tommy Wiseau impression is funny and whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

"ahehe. thas grayt praaaynk"

GodDAMMIT, ManKitten :)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, December 11, 2017, 16:20 (2380 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Just imagine

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, December 11, 2017, 18:41 (2379 days ago) @ ManKitten

The whole thing... in that voice.

Just imagine

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, December 11, 2017, 19:10 (2379 days ago) @ stabbim

The whole thing... in that voice.

Oh I did.

I lolled. Thanks!

by Funkmon @, Monday, December 11, 2017, 11:51 (2380 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Thanks, Stabby; you're my favorite customer.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, December 11, 2017, 13:59 (2380 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread