Hotfix to make Locked-out content available to all (mostly). (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, December 11, 2017, 15:42 (2379 days ago) @ Korny

I... feel like Prestige is warrented to non-DLC owners. Only because the DLC was dropped close to the launch of the game itself. Otherwise, I really thing people need to wake up and realize that Destiny as a series is a game that is purposefully and constantly evolving and takes a ton of work by Bungie to create new content to the people who pay for it.

We are not paying a monthly subscription people. If you don't keep buying and thus funding all the new stuff, don't expect to keep getting updated live content. Yes, the raid shipped with the base game, I understand that, which is one of the reasons I think it should be kept reverent. But pretty much everything else is constantly evolving content which you can't expect to keep in the past after 3 months of buying the game.

Okay, I've said my piece, now you may begin chewing me out for being a heartless bastard. Proceed.

P.S. The whole achievement thing is a big no no, Bungie screwed the pooch on that, but that's all :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread