Heroic adventure glitch? (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Saturday, December 16, 2017, 11:59 (2384 days ago)

Is anyone else experiencing a glitch with Heroic adventures? Both Junior and I are unable to select a heroic adventure and have it appear on the map. One says, “already completed” and the other two say “already active”.

I understand there is a limit of one per day, but I’ve only gotten one per week.

If this has already been addressed, forgive me. I did a quick, but not exhaustive search of the forum.

Heroic adventure glitch?

by squidnh3, Sunday, December 17, 2017, 06:39 (2383 days ago) @ Oholiab

This happened to me. I couldn't do any heroic adventures for 2-3 days, then it finally sorted itself out. That seems to be the typical experience for people encountering this glitch.

Heroic adventure glitch?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, December 17, 2017, 08:10 (2383 days ago) @ squidnh3

This happened to me. I couldn't do any heroic adventures for 2-3 days, then it finally sorted itself out. That seems to be the typical experience for people encountering this glitch.

You can also usually fix it by running a heroic strike with someone who isn't experiencing the glitch.

Heroic adventure glitch?

by Oholiab @, Sunday, December 17, 2017, 14:27 (2383 days ago) @ Xenos

Thanks. I ran a bunch of heroic strikes last night, but the adventure never popped up. Tried again today - same result.

Heroic adventure glitch?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, December 17, 2017, 14:32 (2383 days ago) @ Oholiab

Thanks. I ran a bunch of heroic strikes last night, but the adventure never popped up. Tried again today - same result.

Whoops! Meant to say heroic adventure! Sorry about that. Usually if someone starts one with me with them as the fireteam leader it fixes it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread