... Snowball fight? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 11:43 (2381 days ago)

;)

The Tower music is incredible.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 18:09 (2380 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

It's literally perfect as Destiny themed holiday music.

Totally agree.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 08:09 (2380 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Giving gifts

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 08:22 (2380 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I have to say, I love that we are crafting and giving gifts to people. I've only done one, and it was to Failsafe of all people, but it was amazing! The dialogue and info on the items are hilarious.

People are banging on the story, most like because it's not the epicness that is Bungie's game history, but I love everything so far from the Dawning as it portrays the people just getting through all the shit that has gone on to Earth and the Tower. It's not just an event for us to enjoy, but it's actually a Holiday for the people who are fighting a freaking war.

Anyway, I love it.

And this is amazing.

Giving gifts

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 08:27 (2380 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Is that a new emote? Neat idea!

Giving gifts

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 08:30 (2380 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Is that a new emote? Neat idea!

Yep! It's new for just the dawning. I had to pick it up from Tess, it was just too good not to.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread