Did I break the game? (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 29, 2017, 15:20 (2362 days ago)

I have 5 recovery on my hunter somehow.

Yours must be broken

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 29, 2017, 15:56 (2362 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Because I have 8 recovery on my Hunter.

Did I break the game?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, December 29, 2017, 16:02 (2361 days ago) @ Cody Miller

IIRC the FWC armor from the second round of faction rallies all had recovery instead of the typical mobility.

Since you and Xenos both prefer that nastyass faction, I'm guessing that might be the reason?

Did I break the game?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 29, 2017, 16:28 (2361 days ago) @ Speedracer513

IIRC the FWC armor from the second round of faction rallies all had recovery instead of the typical mobility.

Since you and Xenos both prefer that nastyass faction, I'm guessing that might be the reason?

I did not know this. I don’t have any fwc armor.

Also plz help with Raid lair k thx.

Did I break the game?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, December 29, 2017, 16:30 (2361 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Hmm. Well, I think some of the other armor introduced with CoO/Season 2 has recovery perks as well.

Did I break the game?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, December 29, 2017, 18:12 (2361 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Hmm. Well, I think some of the other armor introduced with CoO/Season 2 has recovery perks as well.

The Hunter armor from Brother Vance are all Recovery, if I remember correctly. Shame it's so freaking ugly. I guess the chest and the cloak are alright, but those legs are awful.

I wanna say that either The Dawning or the Season 2 Eververse armor is Recovery, too.

Did I break the game?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 29, 2017, 18:57 (2361 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I wanna say that either The Dawning or the Season 2 Eververse armor is Recovery, too.

The Dawning, Eververse is still Mobility

Did I break the game?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 29, 2017, 17:19 (2361 days ago) @ Speedracer513

There are actually several recovery sets of armor, at least 4 in the game right now.

And they finally fixed the Leg armor bug

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, December 29, 2017, 18:48 (2361 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

FWC FTW

by Kahzgul, Friday, December 29, 2017, 18:26 (2361 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Needing Recovery implies you have been shot

by Durandal, Saturday, December 30, 2017, 21:57 (2360 days ago) @ Cody Miller

A superior hunter doesn't get shot. That implies you were in one spot long enough for your opponents to aim.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread