Closing Time Analysis *SP*IMGHVY*SOS*OMGBBQ*ETC* *NM* (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 09, 2013, 15:52 (3880 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Monday, September 09, 2013, 15:58

[image]

So, as usual, this image appeared on my desktop thanks to my continuous Destiny rotation and, as usual, it got me thinking: What if these exotic guns aren't the best guns in Destiny, just the most interesting?

Really, if I came across this rusted, beat up, duck taped gun that appears to be made from a pitiful collection of bashed and charred weapons that were in every way shape and form not handled according to their owners manual's recommendations I'd leave it where I found it. If possible I'd kick a little bit of dirt over the top of it too, in the hopes of preventing a rookie Guardian from making an embarrassingly deadly mistake in trying get any sort of accuracy or stopping power out of it, to say nothing of getting it to fire even a single round without jamming in some spectacular fashion.

One can tell that Closing Time was made with the same attention to detail that Xenos' The Smell of Napalm received, if not more. Much much more…

:p

P.S. What ever happened to the DBO Challenge anyway?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread