Cabal Stormtroopers (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 15:10 (2358 days ago)

This was supposed to be an intentional wipe. You can see me almost jump off, then I decide to dance and let the Cabal shoot me instead. Seemed like an OK option at the time, but watch how long it takes for a hit to register. I count 13 seconds from when I start dancing.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/stabbim/video/42176536

I think hemlock would have been faster.

Cabal Stormtroopers

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 15:12 (2358 days ago) @ stabbim

Their screen was going dark too? Cause I get hit by that shit from 80 yards away...

Whenever I see a Cabal trooper in D2

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 16:48 (2358 days ago) @ stabbim

I can't un-see these

[image]

Cabal Be Dumb.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, January 11, 2018, 01:59 (2358 days ago) @ stabbim

Fallen though, they will disembowel your ass. lol

Glad to see you back online! I didn't even know you had Destiny 2!

Cabal Be Dumb.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, January 11, 2018, 06:24 (2358 days ago) @ Morpheus

Glad to see you back online! I didn't even know you had Destiny 2!

Yeah, I got it when it came out, but after I'd run through all the story stuff with each character I didn't feel compelled to keep playing every night like I had with D1. No idea why, since in a lot of little quality-of-life ways, I actually like D2 more. Anyway, I didn't get CoO when it came out because money was kind of tight, so I just got that a couple weeks ago and I'm catching up on some things. This was actually my first raid attempt!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread