Shenanigans (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Saturday, January 13, 2018, 17:07 (2449 days ago) @ stabbim

Honestly thought I had mis-timed the laser when this happened, but I hadn't.

That entire area makes me feel like I'm on a paper Sparrow. Little nonsense things are always making it explode and kill me.

Just lulz here honestly.

Entering a not-fully-formed portion of the Infinite Forest is pretty universally fatal in my experience. Like, at all. Is no bueno sometimes.

There's no WTF here, except maybe from the Standard Bearer's perspective. I just thought it was a cool clip.

That was a very nice Novabomb. Always refreshing when they don't explode by coming in general proximity of a corner before they get where you want them.

Mancannon is broke. Plz fix, Bungle.

The Vex mancannons are. Weird. There are some in the Cyclops Mercury Strike that you have to make sure you enter from below, otherwise you get launched straight into a wall. Also, I have had the PE ones do that to me. Repeatedly.

Mancannon is still broke. Plz fix, Bingle.

But have you had the rings shoot you into the next ring and have that ring kill you? It is the worst. I don't trust landing without jump abilities. Never trust landing without jump abilities.

Bungie. Mancannon. Srsly.

Obviously, with this one, you should have waited your turn when the Harpies were done using it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread