I wish it were a positive experience. (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 20:03 (2270 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I was having a great time last night, until I was no longer playing with NA players.

/rant
Solo queue on PC IB has led to mostly getting matched up 1/1/1/1v4 or v1/3 today. And usually the other three folks on my team don't seem inclined to use power weapons or capture points (except when it is the point that imbalances in the enemy's favor) and so while I'm basically at the point of just going for challenges, I can't complete one of them because my teams can't seem to hold down a second point. 5 games, I have gotten 3 kills with advantage.

At this point I think Crucible needs tool tips to explain how to play the game and more reasonable balancing mechanics. Such as the fact that you don't need 3 people in a point to capture it. /frustration

If anyone wants to play on PC, I'm happy to be in a much better mood than I have been.

Other than that, I've actually been quite enjoying Destiny 2. Masterwork Armor has drained me of cores and I opened probably about 80 engrams yesterday in search of that goal. But I can now better balance my classes as 3/5/7 (I think this is my favorite overall) and look however I want while doing it. All of my non-Crucible endeavors have been going well. I finally got my Titan to an even 335. Now if only I could get Warlock boots and a Hunter Cloak from the PowGrams.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread