Triple Hunter or Titan Sandwich (Destiny)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Thursday, February 01, 2018, 22:21 (2275 days ago) @ stabbim

It's a fair question.

Rather than juggling a bunch of items around (as RobotChickens mentioned), I would find it easier to just switch to a second Hunter that already has most or all of the pre-sets I want with a certain subclass (I would also like to have a loadout with weapons and armor perks set for PvP matches). My memory isnt great so even though switching characters takes a minute because it kicks you out briefly, it would still most likely be faster for me that trying to remember all the things I want to switch out for each gear slot.

I know some DBO members don't hang on to much gear except maybe 2 sets of armor and only a handful of weapons. I think that's great. But there are many of us who like holding on to a lot of gear.. wether its curiosity about different weapons, or vanity regarding armor and shaders that we find aesthetically pleasing on our Guardians. People enjoy the game in different ways.

Having two or more of Guardians of the same class is nothing I would be in any way upset not to have the option to do. One Hunter slot is fine, but if I have an extra character slot available I am happy to use it for an additional hunter.

It also would allow for more chances to get Hunter loot drops in certain activities / events that may have a daily or weekly reward limit imposed on them. I wish I had had a second Hunter while the Dawning was going on, I really like the armor that Tess had for it and would have liked to have more of it drop.

Another big factor is that I also happen to have enough free time at the moment that it isn't an inconvenience to level up another alt. So I think it would be fun to do. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread