+1 (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, February 02, 2018, 08:31 (2269 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Communication like this is cool. Glad to see the effort being made.

It doesn’t do much for me one way or another, because my main concern with Destiny 2 has to do with quality, not schedule/goals/roadmap/communication. As I’ve said many times, there’s a lot in Destiny 2 that I love. But for me, the content added to the game with Curse of Osiris was so exceptionally poor (excluding the awesome Raid Lair), that I can’t possibly get excited about anything that Bungie is working on until it’s done and in our hands and I can see if I like it or not. If the next expansion is strong, then I’ll probably have a greater appreciation for this kind of roadmap.

I agree. These QOL updates along with the long needed sandbox do not really do anything for me if what I am doing isnt fun (to me). As a PVPer, Im hoping the sandbox changes may bring a spark back into the Crucible for me, but I'm not sure it will be able to pull me in again. Good on them for laying out their plans in plain sight though. Now if its not done we can hold them accountable, rather than previously when we were just hoping they were working on these things.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread