(My perspective) (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, February 12, 2018, 01:03 (2265 days ago) @ Beorn

Here's our final run at Prestige Calus from tonight. This is the culmination of a series of attempts at Prestige Leviathan that began several weeks ago and continued this Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Approximately 17 hours later this week alone (thank you very much, Baths and Calus…), we finished the damn thing! I'm really disappointed because somehow the party chat got disabled in my recording software tonight, so you can't hear the radio chatter, which I really think adds something to these raid videos, but here it is nonetheless:

Both Baths and Calus proved to be exceptionally difficult. I personally think those encounters are tuned a smidge too tight, but it was incredibly gratifying to make visible progress over the last few weeks. By the time we got down to our last few attempts tonight, we were hitting our marks fairly regularly. Eventually everything clicked into place and we were able to complete the Prestige raid.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Thanks for watching. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread