Raid Clinic on PS4? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 13:35 (2255 days ago) @ Kermit

The issue is, if there is a raid group that regularly plays on the PS4 (other than the dear Deeply Flawed Raiders), you must be doing it on the down low from my observation. Granted, I'm not on most nights and don't see who's on, but I know there have a been a few weeks where there didn't seem to be any raid clan rewards. The D1 flawless raider team usually played later than I play regardless, so I'm just uncertain about participation.

Yeh, D2 has been pretty dead from a clan standpoint for a while. There are raids going on every now and then, but for the most part, the classic "pro team" and such has long-since moved on (did anyone bother setting up a Prestige run on PS4?), or some (like Speed and Kupkake) find more folks to play with on Xbox.

Korny, are you still blind for the Lair?

Yup, though Sammy and I finished CoO's story earlier this week, and we have a full blind team ready to go, so we should be ready to run the Raid Lair by mid-march or so...

I dunno, though. Most of our Blind Raid team is doing Overwatch now (and you know dang well where I'm at), so who knows if we'll even go back to Destiny soon. Will have to organize something with Rev.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread