Greased Lightning (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 06:46 (2407 days ago)

I’m pretty sure this is not possible in the crucible in Destiny 2, but I just had an idea this morning. One player gets on their sparrow, and their teammate attaches two lightning grenades to the front. Sadly it wouldn’t probably last long enough to troll the other team (I’m not even sure the grenades would stick), but it would be hilarious if it worked.

Greased Lightning

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 07:42 (2407 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

You could do this to the AI via the big Fallen cannons. Imagine running a Sparrow into a new group of enemies dropping off with 3 or 4 shots that are ready to detonate.

That sounds fun

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 13:04 (2407 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

That sounds fun

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, February 26, 2018, 07:20 (2406 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Seems like something we can test in D1, or D2 PvE.

That sounds fun

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, February 26, 2018, 07:55 (2406 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Y'all got me wanting to play some Battlefield.

And now I'm excited for another Battlefield game.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, February 26, 2018, 09:54 (2406 days ago) @ bluerunner

Thanks, Blue!

If people want to play a futuristic Battlefield hit me up.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, February 26, 2018, 12:05 (2406 days ago) @ breitzen

I know I have 4 on both consoles. I have almost all of them on xbox. I like me some battlefield.

I bought B1 on XBONE but I have yet to play it. 20th century weapons and tech kinda turn me off but I'd try it to get my money out of it if there was a group playing.

If people want to play a futuristic Battlefield hit me up.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, February 26, 2018, 12:33 (2406 days ago) @ Vortech

I bought B1 on XBONE but I have yet to play it. 20th century weapons and tech kinda turn me off but I'd try it to get my money out of it if there was a group playing.

I'm having a ton of fun with BF1. The maps are great, and after the most recent update the weapons are in a very good spot. Coming from BF4 to BF1 has a little initial shock, but I really enjoy the overall feel of BF1. Plus Operations is the kind of large scale moving front that I love about Battlefield. I also love the reload animations. Every one of them are very well done and unique.

Also, you get to shoot really big artillery.

And of course, classic Battlefield shenanigans.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread