GUYS I FINALLY GOT PLATINUM TROPHY FOR DESTINY (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 21:16 (2384 days ago)

I finally rung those bells! Thanks everyone!

GUYS I FINALLY GOT PLATINUM TROPHY FOR DESTINY

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 21:18 (2384 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Poor Destroyo. Hope he had that achievement already, but his sacrifice was obviously worthy.

Great times tonight!

Nice.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 21:32 (2384 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

D1 Has Platinum Trophies?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 22:46 (2384 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It certainly isn't Platinum difficulty...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 06:07 (2383 days ago) @ Morpheus

To be fair, Cody did get Flawless Raider way back when that was an actual challenge...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 09:09 (2383 days ago) @ Korny

To be fair, Cody did get Flawless Raider way back when that was an actual challenge...

Flawless Raider is a HUGE challenge, one definitely worthy of a platinum trophy. Getting two or three of us to run the bells...well IMO it shouldn't even be an achievement, really. But it's ABSOLUTELY not worth platinum. I don't mean any ill will, congratulations are in order. It's just that the hardest part of that particular deal is finding people with good internet connections. ;-)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 09:53 (2383 days ago) @ Morpheus

Flawless Raider is a HUGE challenge, one definitely worthy of a platinum trophy. Getting two or three of us to run the bells...well IMO it shouldn't even be an achievement, really. But it's ABSOLUTELY not worth platinum. I don't mean any ill will, congratulations are in order. It's just that the hardest part of that particular deal is finding people with good internet connections. ;-)

Oh, I see.
The Platinum Trophy is a "got all trophies in the game" trophy. Ringing the bells is a Bronze Trophy, but was apparently the final Trophy that Cody needed to 100% D1 (IIRC Platinum Trophies are only tied to the original Trophy List, so Cody likely got that long ago, since the bells are a DLC Trophy).

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 15:01 (2377 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 15:06

Oh, I see.
The Platinum Trophy is a "got all trophies in the game" trophy. Ringing the bells is a Bronze Trophy, but was apparently the final Trophy that Cody needed to 100% D1 (IIRC Platinum Trophies are only tied to the original Trophy List, so Cody likely got that long ago, since the bells are a DLC Trophy).

You are right!

There's a platinum trophy for the main game only, which I got on March 20th 2105 by fully unlocking the warlock subclass. The expansions all track trophies but have no platinum.

I actually have very few platinum trophies:

Destiny
Life is Strange
N. Sane trilogy
The Witness

I hope Bungie takes this as a compliment that I spent enough time with Destiny to do this rare feat.

BY THE WAY, the only one I need to Platinum Des2ny is a prestige raid or nightfall…

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 09:54 (2383 days ago) @ Morpheus

The bell trophy is only bronze.

Cody was referring to the fact that on PS4 when you get all the trophies for a game, you get a platinum trophy for that game.

Ohhh...My Bad! Congrats, Cody!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 10:25 (2383 days ago) @ marmot 1333

- No text -

This just in: D1 still lots of fun :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 07:03 (2383 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Had a great time raiding with everyone last night! Ringing the bells and getting that final trophy (thanks to Destroyoboy’s sacrifice to the networking gods) was the perfect icing on the cake :)

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 09:07 (2383 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Anything to help the team. :)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 09:14 (2383 days ago) @ DestroyoBoy

Hey guys I got the trophy!

Oh wait that was just Destroyo leaving the party.

Oh hey never mind I got the trophy!

+1, laughed at that.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 09:29 (2383 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread