Forgotten Visions Week 2 (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 19:14 (2380 days ago) @ Morpheus

Here are some more clips I've collected--I wanted to wait about a week or so before removing the first batch, as my Xbox Live storage is rapidly filling up. Pretty much all but one clip will be from YouTube, so that might make things a little easier.

Right off the bat, I want to thank everyone so much for popping in and watching; seeing the view counters raise higher than just the times I viewed it myself is always such a great lift to my spirits, and definitely a feel-good occurrence.

Alright, then! Let's get to the next group of videos!

This first one admittedly starts on a sour note; I certainly wasn't happy when it occurred.

I was doing Nightfall by myself, and as you'll see in the timer, I did not fare very well. However, I had a feeling that I could clinch this last battle in barely enough time to get Sunrise. As I launched an attack against Alak-Hul, his body suddenly went motionless. He never teleported, or sought cover, or even moved. There must've been some sort of glitch or somethi--

BOOM.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/46401293

Apparently, he was playing dead. *facepalm* Ridiculous. Heh heh...

In this Taniks strike I was able to shoot out a Nova Bomb right as I died, so I was able to save that luckily!

Here's another clip where Taniks was damaged so heavily, he couldn't even step out of his grav lift!

I'm experiencing some deja vu here...

This is probably one of the funniest sticks I've ever gotten on Crucible. Afterward, I activated my Super at a decent time and luckily it didn't go to waste.

Apparently if Ma'aul charges at the wrong surface, some weird stuff can happen! :-)

Yes, Stormcaller is OP, but without it, I wouldn't be able to get multi-kills so high!

Speaking of that, I have a couple of clips of the Obsidian Mind in action. (Seriously, three Nova Bombs in 30 seconds!)
I guess you can say that's why it was nerfed so deeply. R.I.P. Obsidian Mind! You used to be OP, but now you're just "Oh, please."

And my last one for the night, I'll be embedding--to how many of you has this exact experience happened??

More incoming later in the week!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread