D1 Has Platinum Trophies? (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 15:01 (2377 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 15:06

It certainly isn't Platinum difficulty...

To be fair, Cody did get Flawless Raider way back when that was an actual challenge...

Flawless Raider is a HUGE challenge, one definitely worthy of a platinum trophy. Getting two or three of us to run the bells...well IMO it shouldn't even be an achievement, really. But it's ABSOLUTELY not worth platinum. I don't mean any ill will, congratulations are in order. It's just that the hardest part of that particular deal is finding people with good internet connections. ;-)

Oh, I see.
The Platinum Trophy is a "got all trophies in the game" trophy. Ringing the bells is a Bronze Trophy, but was apparently the final Trophy that Cody needed to 100% D1 (IIRC Platinum Trophies are only tied to the original Trophy List, so Cody likely got that long ago, since the bells are a DLC Trophy).

You are right!

There's a platinum trophy for the main game only, which I got on March 20th 2105 by fully unlocking the warlock subclass. The expansions all track trophies but have no platinum.

I actually have very few platinum trophies:

Destiny
Life is Strange
N. Sane trilogy
The Witness

I hope Bungie takes this as a compliment that I spent enough time with Destiny to do this rare feat.

BY THE WAY, the only one I need to Platinum Des2ny is a prestige raid or nightfall…

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread