Michael Ironside | Sam Fisher | Wildlands | UPDATE! (Off-Topic)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 12, 2018, 09:31 (2199 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

The Sam Fisher quest line is available now. I played the first part of it last night. It required a stealth entry to a UNIDAD base (which I found really difficult, the game isn't really designed for stealth and as a result I'm not that great at it but it did force me to get a bit better) followed by a defend the position section where all the stealth-ing you did was for nothing and the entire base starts attacking your position (and you have like no cover). The team AI is particularly bad, but it would probably be quite a bit easier with a human partner or 3. I didn't finish, but I may call in some support to finish it.

I actually find the stealth in the game pretty good, but what made the mission so much harder is that you couldn't kill anyone! If I could have killed ONE guard it would've made the whole thing a lot easier. I ended up using a diversion grenade to get the guard to turn his back and snuck behind him.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread