IT'S HAPPENING: 6v6 IB Fireteam Update (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:12 (2199 days ago)
edited by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:59

[image]

Thanks for the heads-up people. If you can't tell, I'm super-stoked to play with y'all. And, thanks to scheduling working out, I moved it to Tuesday, the opening day, rather than a stupid second-day Wednesday.

In preparation, I have two things we should think about: Coordinating Strategy and Coordinating Colors.

Coordinating Strategy:

This isn't high-level stuff like football plays etc. This is more along the lines of, should we psychologically wear the other team down by only using Tractor Canons? Or should we have a team of Titans and Warlocks set up shields and restorative rifts on the control points waiting to get slaughtered by a lucky super? I'm happy to entertain any wacky suggestions people come up with. Post your ideas below.

Coordinating Colors

This is probably the most important thing to discuss. How can our fashion strike fear into the hearts of our enemies. Never underestimate the intimidation factor of matching uniforms.

[image]

What color scheme screams D.B.O.? Should we all wear our unused Atlantis Wash shaders? Make your suggestions and we can have a vote. Bluerunner may be very angry and punch you into a springy mess if we don't chose a certain color.

[image]

Paired with this is the emblem. What mark should we leave on our enemies as they review their sorrows in the post game carnage report?

Bonus Category: Coordinating Dances

Should we all have the the same emotes? My vote:

[image]

Also, there's still time to sign up!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread