Suros Regime is now blue (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 07:27 (2349 days ago)

Fan favorite? Really!?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 07:42 (2349 days ago) @ bluerunner

Here:
https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/24/17276260/destiny-2-warmind-expansion-exotic-weapon-armor-list

I don't know of anyone who thought Eternal Warrior was a fan favorite... I had completely forgot that was even an exotic.

Fan favorite? Really!?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 07:48 (2349 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Now that Fist of Havok is a roaming super, I could see its perk of adding extra health during the super as being useful now.

Fan favorite? Really!?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 08:03 (2349 days ago) @ bluerunner

Now that Fist of Havok is a roaming super, I could see its perk of adding extra health during the super as being useful now.

Yeah, I'm really curious as to what it's going to be now. As well as Armamentarium. With double grenades on striker already I wonder if it will be the same...

Fan favorite? Really!?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 08:10 (2349 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I just know that no matter how bad the perk may be, I will not take Ophidia Spathe off of my hunter. Snakes!

Fan favorite? Really!?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 08:16 (2349 days ago) @ bluerunner
edited by MacAddictXIV, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 08:19

I just know that no matter how bad the perk may be, I will not take Ophidia Spathe off of my hunter. Snakes!

Yeah, some of that armor looks pretty damn sexy. I mean, none of the armor for Titan's do... The Ashen Wake looks "interesting" but that's about it.

For example, I would main a warlock just for the look of this armor.
[image]

If Titan's had anything that looked half that good then I would be wearing it. The IB armor is what comes close to that.

Fan favorite? Really!?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 17:23 (2348 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Yeah, I'm really curious as to what it's going to be now. As well as Armamentarium. With double grenades on striker already I wonder if it will be the same...

On the bad version of the Striker. Knockout and Reversal FTW. :p

Fan favorite? Really!?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 22:04 (2348 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Kinda agree with that. I love running that build with Feedback Fence for PvE. Trash mobs don't stand a chance up close.

Skullfort and infinite AOE shoulders is more fun, personally

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 05:15 (2348 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Fan favorite? Really!?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 08:52 (2349 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

When I saw this thread, I assumed your subject line was about Suros Regime and I was SO ready to fight you on that. :P

Fan favorite? Really!?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 08:57 (2349 days ago) @ stabbim

When I saw this thread, I assumed your subject line was about Suros Regime and I was SO ready to fight you on that. :P

haha, I knew as soon as I put it in the title as well and I chuckled to myself.

I love Creepy Face. So creepy.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 09:24 (2348 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Suros Regime is now blue

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 08:03 (2349 days ago) @ bluerunner

I just think it's funny that Suros Regime has gone through 3 color changes so far haha.

It needs to keep going too. Next game: green.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 10:45 (2348 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

And only one change was good.

by BlackstarBSP, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 14:01 (2347 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

It happened. I finally want a gun in Destiny 2.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 10:46 (2348 days ago) @ bluerunner

I wonder if it will have the IBM Model M sound effect.

It happened. I finally want a gun in Destiny 2.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 11:27 (2348 days ago) @ Funkmon

[image]

Suros Regime is now blue

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 16:51 (2348 days ago) @ bluerunner

Nice. I am nearly always in favor of adding more BLUE to things :)

I also like the look of some of the new Hunter and Warlock exotics! would have liked to see something for the Titan that isn't ridiculously massive and / or ugly (in my opinion), but oh well {shrug}. I know I will still have a blast running around smashing things when I play my Titan.

But what caught my attention the most was this one.. ((I adore whoever at Bungie came up with this for a weapon ..and I do not play with SMG's, but I will now, just because of the Name reference and it looks sweet too))

[image]

Suros Regime is now blue

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 06:48 (2348 days ago) @ Dame117

I also like the look of some of the new Hunter and Warlock exotics! would have liked to see something for the Titan that isn't ridiculously massive and / or ugly (in my opinion), but oh well {shrug}. I know I will still have a blast running around smashing things when I play my Titan.

But what caught my attention the most was this one.. ((I adore whoever at Bungie came up with this for a weapon ..and I do not play with SMG's, but I will now, just because of the Name reference and it looks sweet too))

[image]

It should shoot two bullets, one for the both of them :D

Suros Regime is now blue

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 08:10 (2348 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]

It should shoot two bullets, one for the both of them :D

It should be a dual wielded weapon.

Tangentially related: very excited about exotic Masterwork!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 17:12 (2348 days ago) @ bluerunner

Apparently it actually requires doing something to find unlock Masterwork (like complete the Nightfall) and it not only unlocks the same stuff Masterwork already does but it also adds a new perk!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 19:32 (2348 days ago) @ Xenos

I just saw this on a "What we know about Warmind" reddit post. Did they talk about it on stream? I skipped the crucible and weapon changes stuff at the end because I was strapped for time.

Crimson gets 100 range when MW'd

Vigilance Wing is fully Auto when MW'd

Full Auto Vigilance Wing? Oh my god, yes please!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 19:33 (2348 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I just saw this on a "What we know about Warmind" reddit post. Did they talk about it on stream? I skipped the crucible and weapon changes stuff at the end because I was strapped for time.

Nah, this is all from the people that went to the summit.

Those Titan shoulders!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 17:21 (2348 days ago) @ bluerunner

[image]

[image]

I need them!

Those Titan shoulders!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 06:49 (2348 days ago) @ cheapLEY

[image]

[image]

I need them!

That's simple, just cut a metal trashcan in half and strap them to your shoulders.

Those Titan shoulders!

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 07:48 (2348 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Where does the trash go? I’ve not seen a single trash can in the tower.

Those Titan shoulders!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 08:09 (2348 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That's why sweeper bots are so busy.

Speaking of busy bots...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, April 26, 2018, 08:38 (2348 days ago) @ bluerunner

Total deviation from the topic but, speaking of bots being busy, when is Banshee going to finish that gun? Every time I visit him he is working on that same gun...and I've got to be honest...it's not a very good looking gun.

Speaking of busy bots...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 09:06 (2348 days ago) @ ManKitten

It is finished, he just forgot.

LOL

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 16:08 (2347 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Speaking of busy bots...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 11:24 (2347 days ago) @ ManKitten

Total deviation from the topic but, speaking of bots being busy, when is Banshee going to finish that gun? Every time I visit him he is working on that same gun...and I've got to be honest...it's not a very good looking gun.

As a gun guy I can tell you that you're never done working on some guns. I have some I've spent more time fixing than actually shooting.

That is when you find a new gun.

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 21:13 (2347 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Speaking of busy bots...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 23:22 (2347 days ago) @ bluerunner

That's one of several reasons why I bought ONE pump-action shotgun and left it at that. As long as I remember to splash some oil and a shoelace vaguely in its direction once in a while, I'm OK.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread