Anyone want to run the D2 campaign on Xbox? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 04, 2018, 19:20 (2236 days ago)

I'm like two missions into Titan. I'll be running through the campaign to get a Hunter up to snuff. If anyone feels like running campaign missions, feel free to join me. I'll be at it until Warmind comes out. I'll switch to PS4 at that point just because I signed up for the blind raid on that platform.

AAAAAAAAAA!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:30 (2236 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:34

I'm like two missions into Titan. I'll be running through the campaign to get a Hunter up to snuff. If anyone feels like running campaign missions, feel free to join me. I'll be at it until Warmind comes out. I'll switch to PS4 at that point just because I signed up for the blind raid on that platform.

YES!

Date and Time?

AAAAAAAAAA!

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:38 (2236 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

YES!

Date and Time?

If I get enough time in, maybe Sunday or Monday evening I'll be that far? No guarantees, but I'll post here again if I make it that far.

It's going pretty fast. I just opened up Io. I know I'm going to hit that level 15 wall, so I'm doing some adventures now to try and mitigate that happening.

AAAAAAAAAA!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:43 (2236 days ago) @ cheapLEY

YES!

Date and Time?

If I get enough time in, maybe Sunday or Monday evening I'll be that far? No guarantees, but I'll post here again if I make it that far.

It's going pretty fast. I just opened up Io. I know I'm going to hit that level 15 wall, so I'm doing some adventures now to try and mitigate that happening.

I'm willing to jump in and help now actually, not just at the level I'm at. I just want to play the campaign with people in part since, as I mention, we have no control over it after we beat it.

I wish I could!

by Oholiab @, Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:31 (2236 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m not sure I’ll have time to get on any time soon, but I would love to play through the campaign again - you know, in order!

I wish I could!

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:36 (2236 days ago) @ Oholiab

I don't know if I'll be able to handle going through again anytime soon, but give it a month and I'll be down to go again--I'll still have a Titan and Warlock to start.

Anyone want to run the D2 campaign on Xbox?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 07, 2018, 08:18 (2233 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I had plan to begin my titan character for this expansion, but life commitments at the moment are such that I don't think it's realistic to get her up to speed in time for the blind lair (let me know if you're interested).

I probably will wake her up this summer, though, so I'll ask then if you're interested in running a second character.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, May 07, 2018, 17:59 (2233 days ago) @ Kermit

I probably will wake her up this summer, though, so I'll ask then if you're interested in running a second character.

Definitely! Let me know when you do it, and I'll wake my Warlock. Stabbim played a few missions with me the other night and it was fun. It'd be really cool to do the whole thing co-op.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, May 07, 2018, 09:12 (2233 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I also just started a Titan. I've reached max level but I haven't beat the campaign and still need to upgrade gear.

Was planning on being on tonight. Shoot me a invite if you have an opening.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, May 07, 2018, 17:57 (2233 days ago) @ ManKitten

I also just started a Titan. I've reached max level but I haven't beat the campaign and still need to upgrade gear.

Was planning on being on tonight. Shoot me a invite if you have an opening.

I probably won't be. If I get online at all, it'll probably be on PS4 just to tool around a bit and see if there's anything I can do real quick before Warmind drops tomorrow.

I'll be back over on Xbox after the blind raid in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to playing more with the Xbox peeps!

Aw, beans! (D2 on sale on Xbox)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, May 07, 2018, 20:06 (2233 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Destiny 2 is set to go on sale tomorrow. $30 for D2, $60 for Digital Deluxe, $55 for D2 + Expansions.

And I just spent the full $90 for it on Friday . . .

I knew this would happen! My poor impulse control has bested me yet again!

Uggg! That's the worst.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, May 08, 2018, 06:25 (2232 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread