DAY RAIDERS ASSEMBLE (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, May 14, 2018, 10:06 (2145 days ago) @ Kermit

I've had a blast with the DLC and playing through the old raids this weekend. Thanks to everyone who joined, especially those of you who joined bluerunner's lair last night. We finally made it! I think my poor impression of chappy explaining a strategy was just that--poor. This thread does a good job with it, but I don't know if anyone in that thread made this explicit: the farming areas for skulls are to the left of your starting platform. If you start on the void platform, a pusher picks up the first skull to the left of void (no matter where you're taking it) and the dps person picks up the second skull to the left of the void area (no matter where you're taking it). I apologize (especially to CougRon) for not making that clear.

I've got a Calus checkpoint tonight that I would like help with (I'll probably be on earlier to finish the strike milestone). After the reset I'll probably be working on leveling up raiding Tuesday and Wednesday nights if there's enough interest. See you there!

Kermit

Yeah I'm only starting on the campaign now, but happy to raid a bunch this week during the day. May even just LFG it...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread