Xbox Adaptive Controller (Gaming)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, May 17, 2018, 07:12 (2161 days ago) @ Speedracer513

As a father of two boys that have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, this makes me very happy and excited.

Knowing the thrill I get from gaming with my own kids, the AG mission is near and dear to me. Nobody should be held back from gaming due to physical challenges. I plan to do some work with AG myself, initially just fundraising through streaming campaigns, but also in-person at events in the DC area.

That said, if anyone would be interested in donating, or participating in a streaming fundraiser for AbleGamers, let me know. I've set up a Tiltify account for this purpose. I've talked with a few people and decided the first one will be a Deep Rock Galactic session, but I've been hoping that if that's successful, we might whip up support within B.org for something like a Halo:MCC party. I'm sure we could drum up 16 players to fill out BtB or Customs; and I think there's good odds on raising a few bucks.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread