Postscript for future players--Please read! (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 05:50 (3872 days ago) @ Kermit

Bones, Ragashingo, and myself had a great time, and I heard positive reports from other teams.

The set up went pretty well considering it was our first time in a while and there were some technical issues.

If you didn't play and you're planning on playing in the future, keep in mind that Halo 4 may have had some updates since you last played, and these take time to install. Load it early (before next Wednesday night would be ideal).

Also, I didn't make it clear enough in my FAQ, but we do play a quick Free For All match to help us sort ourselves into co-op teams, so if you're sworn off H4 multiplayer and uninstalled the maps, undo that before next week. Hell, undo that before Xenos' game night tonight!

One last thing, we had almost everyone ready to start by 9:01 last night. Let's make that a habit. If you can get on a little before 9, that is ideal.

Thanks for playing guys (and Jackie!),

Kermit

P.S. I welcome feedback, especially about skulls. I won't be switching them around each game night like I have before, but are there any we need to add to the standard line-up? (I don't think we need to make it easier.)

cc: HBO

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread