<3 (Destiny)

by OS_Epsilon, Friday, June 01, 2018, 18:34 (2155 days ago) @ Avateur

Hey man, like I said on twitter, someone had to do it. I was just the person who had the time first. I would like to say a few things though.

Christmas Day 2017 was the best day of my life. I spent the entire day watching my thread of my life's work climb up to like page 2 of r/ALL and reading thousands of comments about how much people loved it. I will never forget that day.

The friendships I've made with Marty and the composers are also something I could never forget. I do own quite a few things I think people will enjoy. Maybe someday we'll see a release of the video games live score for The Union, so aspiring composers can study it. I doubt I'd do that myself for many, many years however.

But it means a lot to me that I was able to help so many people hear this music. When I started I was about 15 and was just getting to a place to where I couldn't go to school. The things bullies said to me there really brought me down for a very long time, I'm still getting over it. But it's people like you, messages like that, that remind me if only for a moment that I'm more than what they said I was. I'm not some "autistic fuck". I actually AM autistic and i can say with 100% confidence I wouldn't have succeeded without that autism. This project was 99% driven by OCD and obsession. If my brain didn't work like this, nothing would have happened.

Thank you. <3

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread