Legend of Korra Book 2 Episode 3 *SP* (Off-Topic)

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Sunday, September 22, 2013, 11:36 (3861 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I was getting a little bit of a Aang/Katarra/Sokka vibe while watching Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi in this episode, with the sibling dynamic added to that. I enoyed it, and I hope we see more of Aang's kids together in future episodes.

I do hope we get to see some bigger fights though. The Last Airbender had things like the Aang vs Zuko vs Azula fight in that abandoned town, the big battles in Ba Sing Se, first getting to see the Earth King and later the awesome fights vs Azula and the Dai Li. And then of course the assault on the Fire Nation on the day of black sun. Korra book 1 had some neat one on one battles, but the biggest bestest fight was probably the brief battle on to of the Pro Bending Arena's glass dome, and that was only between two good guys and like four bad guys…

So much this. I have yet to be really blown away by any of the fights in this series, unlike the first series. The animation is gorgeous, but I'm waiting for the fights to be just as amazing. The final battle between Azula and Zuko/Katarra in the first series was awesome and one of my favorite moments in that show.

Also, poor Bolin.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread