So I finally got Destiny 2 on Xbox... (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 18:14 (2136 days ago) @ Korny

Yeah, it goes by fast. I had my Hunter at the soft cap within about the same amount of hours. That level 15 wall still sort of sucked, though. I did play with stabbim a bit around there, though, so I powered through really fast.

I only have a Hunter on Xbox. I don't think I'm ready to start a Titan yet, but I'm getting close. Kermit was going to start his soon, too, I think. It'd be neat to do some of the story with a full fireteam.

Also, regarding that framerate . . . I get worse drops than that during that event sometimes on my PS4 Pro. Usually happens when everyone is defending the glimmer at the final stage if everyone pops their super at the same time. Granted, it wouldn't have happened at all in the situation you were in that video. Witches Ritual on Titan still tanks my framerate pretty often on my Pro, too, when the big guy for the Heroic comes in and everyone lays into him. I haven't noticed it on the One X, but I haven't played nearly as much there, so I don't know if it's just not an issue or if I just haven't noticed it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread