Help! I’m on fire! (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, July 09, 2018, 21:51 (2089 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by Ragashingo, Monday, July 09, 2018, 22:19

Tonight was a really good night in the Crucible. I thought I was doing pretty good to eek out a 1.92 with 23 kills loss against a team that was mowing down my blueberries

[image]

But then the night got better. Speedracer, SteelGaribaldi, and Dame Untamed were kind enough to join me and just about everything worked!

What made it such a great night? Was it the 1 death, 18.0 efficiency mercy we got on one team?

Yes, sure... that was nice... but I think what really did it was the as close at it could be come from behind win. How close? How does 30 to 67 sound? Not close enough? How about 95 to 99? Still not close enough?! Ok... 99 to 99!

Yeah, that was pretty good... but I think maybe the best part was securing that win and being rewarded with this:

[image]

Oh... and then things fell apart when we tried our luck in going for the 5 Valor streak. Sorry. Correction. They fell apart for the other team, because we won! On Emperor’s Respite no less!

Yes. I called it quits after that! :p

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread