A year of Xbox Live for $40. (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:15 (2109 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Courtesy of Microsoft, likely as a preemptive apology for Crackdown 3. :P

Get it!

Seriously though... I am starting to wonder if you are capable of ever posting something without adding a snarky little shitpost to the end of it.(?)

Hey, man, you'd be surprised at what I don't post, since I know it hurts certain folks' feewings if I'm not praising Bungie for their constant screwups. In this case, I think you're overreacting. It was my way of knocking out two birds with one stone, since the deal is great, and the recent Crackdown article was some great insight into a game in development hell. If that triggered you, I'm sorry. I just really liked that article and wanted to share it.

I mean, I totally get a little snark now and then for humor sake and enjoy it myself from time to time. I come to your defense more often than you're aware of; but it gets kinda hard when your last several posts have all had a wholly unnecessary snarky jab added at the end. ;-/

Hoo boy. Then you should be glad that I didn't post my essay-length thoughts on the eyeroll-inducing "hey, we're fun unscripted people!" bit that Bungie released as their last "Developer Insights" video, down to flat-out ripping off Rebecca Ford almost word for word with the ten second quote starting at 3:35. It's at the point where I'm just waiting for the David Samuel piece that they release to pacify the easily-amused crowd.

But like I said, I didn't want to seem like Avateur 2.0, so I haven't made that post.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread