Destiny 2 - PS4 (Criticism)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, July 26, 2018, 15:03 (2107 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I know people can’t be forced to play, but if there’s new people requesting clan membership and no one is monitoring to accept them how will we get people in who may actually want to play?

Is that actually an issue, though? I legitimately don't know, I don't ever even look at the clan pages on B.net or anything. Do we have pending requests that aren't being dealt with?

Sort of, yes.

There are currently two people in the queue for approval. Neither one has reached out to anyone involved in the admin of the clan, or to anyone they KNOW in the clan; the general rule is that if the gamertag isn't familiar, and nobody actually vouches for them ("X doesn't visit DBO, but I play with them" or some such), they don't get approved. This has ALWAYS been the rule (since D1 days).

I've never seen RobinsonMcSwine or FLATLINE_79 (the two currently-pending applicants), nor has anyone spoken up for either of them, so they haven't been approved.

(I suppose an argument can be made that when you're nowhere near full, you can approve people who aren't actually known to any current clan members... but it's not really an argument I like.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread