Bungie Weekly Update starting again next week! (Destiny)

by GrizzNKev, Down the street from Microsoft, Friday, September 27, 2013, 16:29 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by GrizzNKev, Friday, September 27, 2013, 16:36

It’s my pleasure to bend to popular demand for the second time in one week. First, we revived the Bungie Podcast. Next, we’ll unseal the hushed casket and put the Bungie Weekly update back into service.

The Mail Sack has had a good run. We’ve brought you along on a march that has taken us through a valley of darkness. The more we indulge in these Q&A’s, the more we seem to talk about Destiny. With a brighter light shining on this creation, we felt it was time to be more official about giving you updates.

If you’re a fan of the Mail Sack, have no fear. Bungie isn’t about to stop listening to you. We never have. If you’ve been here for the duration of this postal campaign, we thank you for keeping us company while we’ve been at work. If you joined us in progress, we’ll only pick up more speed from here on out.

That, along with other hints, was revealed in today's mail sack.

That’s it for this week. Next, you may want to turn your gaze to the stars. We’ve been busy.

Stay tuned.

The only thing I could guess is that it's a trailer with a release date, as well as a press release with pre-order stuff.

Edit: You beat me to posting the thread by a few seconds, Xenos.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread