Which Hunter Tree should I do? (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 08:41 (2047 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

The new gunslinger tree is great. The super is pretty much a hunter nova bomb, but with a little practice you can spread it out over a large group of enemies. Pretty much like a super powerful shotgun. It does a lot of damage to bosses too. I recently got the Shards of Galanor exotic gloves that give back super energy on hits and kills from the super. I can get super chains going pretty easily during public events.

The throwing knife does burning damage, and reduces your melee and dodge ability cooldown if you kill the burning enemy. The knife can kill multiple enemies if they are close together, and the cooldown buff stacks. I've found the knife is good for breaking shields too. If you have Ophidia Spathe exotic chest, you get 2 knives. That makes the cooldown buff stack more and you will almost always have knives ready. Run it with brawler active and you can clear a mission or strike with just knives.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread