I made a dumb thing (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 11:44 (2040 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

This is admittedly unnecessary, since you can pretty well do all of this just by glancing at DIM, but I've been averaging about 3 hours of sleep a night for the last couple of weeks, so I'm a fan of offloading as much mental computation as possible at the moment. Also, it's a slow day at work, so what else am I going to do with my time.

That said, I present to you the D2 Leveling Sheet

You plug in your armor and weapon power levels, it highlights your highest and lowest gear for each guardian, shows the difference between your power level and your lowest power item (listed as "drag"), and recommends chasing tier 1 (+1 power) rewards if the difference is too high (>1) or tier 2 (+5 power) rewards if all of your gear is nearly the same.

I would add a "nightfall blues" recommendation for a difference of >5, but I tried farming that last night when I had armor that was eight levels below my power level and gear was still dropping at twenty below my power level.

Oh, and there's an excel version, too. It's a REALLY slow day at work.

-Disciple

Edit: Forgot to note, weapon values are entered on the right and autofilled below each class so you only have to enter them once.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread