A Caution (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 20:28 (2076 days ago) @ squidnh3

I'll totally play with any of the above people that are interested. However, just understand what you are getting into. At least for last season, once you get up into the higher Valor numbers, the competition gets intense. You may find yourself tantalizing close to your goal, with virtually no way of accomplishing it. If you don't have fun just playing competitively for competition's sake, it's hard to recommend committing to a path of frustration that ultimately could be completely without reward.

That's good to know.

For whatever it's worth, I liked Trials in D2 the three or four times I played it--I just never found a regular team to play with. I am totally okay with Competitive. I just can't stomach it alone very often. If I have a team with me, I typically have a good time.

I'd really like to get a weekly Competitive night going. Form a team (or more than one!) and tackle this thing a bit at a time without getting burned out on it. If not, I might try my luck at either the Xbox LFG or the companion app LFG.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread