Raid Encounter 3 *SP* (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 12, 2018, 10:27 (1994 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Agreed, the better we got with adds/crystal phase, we found we would usually reach the picture room with 1:15 or so left. Focus on clearing out the first set off adds, then we just couldnt get a rhythm going on the pictures. We would haev people jump on too soon then off, die, etc.

the strategy we ended up using was similar to the door strategy with counting from left to right, top to bottom. Have people claiming 1-4. other guys focus on adds.

So find your node, get beside it, call out "1 ready, 2 ready" until all 4 are by the plates, when we heard 4 ready we call jump and get on then rotate. Before we came up with that method it was a real gagglef*ck. Having to switch nodes on the fly was a pain too.

I would say having 2 new people, I would just put them on add control. so they can see how it works. Now that people are higher light the adds are a breeze, unless you get trapped in some Taken Knight fire of doom.

Hmm... I think I like that numbering system better than the directional callouts we've been using...

I was watching you guys and I can attest: it's better. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread