Season 4 Highlights (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 23, 2018, 10:45 (1978 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Generally I wait, but I've been capturing so many moments as of late, that I certainly couldn't wait in-till a later date. Right now, it seems for me that Iron Banner is when the most interesting things happen, so as a result I have a lot of clips from Iron Banner. This is from this seasons last week of Iron Banner.

Iron Banner

I'm not sure if someone switched the wheaties for horse steroids or what, but I had some of the best games I've ever had ever ever in crucible. I was a... well... I am a mad man (:P), but what I mean is I actually looked like I knew what I was doing in some games, to alarming effect for the other team.

It was... fun. ;D

After you get past the warm up, you'll see what I mean. I've ordered this list to show the really energetic stuff first. You'll see things like... using my full super twice (that's two separate instances) in a 2 minute span, me taking on an entire team while parrying two super users... and winning (basically), thinking fast against bum odds, and other sorts of moments. Seriously... there were some pretty awesome moments this week. If you don't want to use the embed, here is a link to the video list.

Nightfall

We didn't get anything... but this clip.

Raid

This moment from my first last wish raid.

Crucible

Déjà vu.

Gambit

>_<

Anything else?

Yeah... a reminder.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread