How do people not know to kill the wizards! (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 23, 2018, 14:40 (1952 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

Because the entire mode is super poorly explained, in the middle of combat, when you have half a dozen other things to focus on, and another half dozen new things being thrown at you, and it's only explained ONCE.

It took four games before I understood the general ebb and flow of the mode. It wasn't until a few weeks back I even knew killing the wizards was a thing that needed to happen. I'm sure there's a lot more I don't know about the mode, because Bungie did a garbage job laying it out.

It's like Hasbro not telling you in the rule book that you can buy hotels when you have four houses, and expecting you to figure it out.

On second thought maybe not, since NOT buying hotels is a legit strategy. You buy up the houses and starve the supply for other players. Since you need to buy houses to get hotels, other players won't be able to upgrade their properties and they lose. So I guess it's kind of the opposite :-/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread