Hey Morpheus (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, November 26, 2018, 22:56 (1977 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Some of those had to be convention-exclusive. That's a brilliant amount of dedication though, man! Congrats, I salute you! Although #6 is certainly pausing. Maybe they're giving fans a chance to draw in their own cover?

Funny thing is, the comic book store where I go has outright given up—they don't even order the variant covers any more. XD Eh, hopefully they order at least one shipment of issues;they've gotta get tired of me always looking for the newest one.

It's actually a good thing you brought Sonic up—ironically I was going to make a post some time this week. But regardless, I finally bought the last available StH comic from the Archie app; issues 1-199, just over $400 total. I also have them all downloaded (through the app unfortunately) so I can read them at any time.

As for the rest of them, I found a place called ReadComicOnline that has all the issues of the old Archie series; up to #290, plus all of Sonic Universe! Good news is, they're all digitally scanned and formatted for ease of reading, and of course being free is always a plus. The bad news though is that they lock down the site if they detect ad-blockers, and the ads that do fill up the page are nothing but Taiwanese interactive sex games, LGBTQ Home Financing offers(what!?), 70% off certain items...with no store name anywhere...hundreds of "shocking new laws" that were passed just today in [Subject Hometown Here], and Expert Weed Quizzes(seriously, this is like a third of the ads—wtf).

But hey, free is free and the pictures are in good quality, so I just scroll a little faster...and more carefully.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread