Destiny 2 Update 2.1.0 | Patch Notes (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 14:35 (1970 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Exotic Weapons Tweeked Prometheus Lens, Hard Light, & Ace of Spades

*Tweaked.

I feel like the Lens is being buffed to help compete against Wavesplitter in the same class, but I don't see why anyone will bother with it when it was outclassed before Wavesplitter's damage perk kicks in.

Hard Light should be able to bypass enemy shields/bariers. It would make it truly exotic. It's unwieldy as it is.

General - Mostly about fixed Animations, UI, & Text based stuff

Still no dedicated photo mode. :(

Crucible - Mayhem shall be returning, New Shaxx lines to bless your ears again and again, A change in Glory and Valor ranking, & so much more

Those new Shaxx lines are seemingly exclusive to objectives in the two special game modes that most likely won't want to play.

Gambit - Tweeked Ranks Calculation, A bug? with Gambit bounties, and a bit of Primeval Mechanics changed as well & more.

An odd bug with an easy fix, but many folks likely won't read the patch notes and will be surprised when their hoarded Gambit bounties give them nothing. It pays to read, Mal!

Items and Economy - "Rainmaker" now makes it rain, Prime Engrams glitch fixed, Unearned Season 4 gear is now hidden, and more.

I didn't know anyone ever used Rainmaker, since Glimmer is mostly unused now...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread