Looking for slightly less crazy Xbox raiders (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 29, 2018, 12:13 (1946 days ago)

Disciple’s thread below reminded me of something I’ve been meaning to post for a while: are there any other DBO Xbox raiders who don’t like blind raiding? I really enjoy raiding, but the whole process of figuring out the encounters just has no appeal for me. I’d rather watch a few videos then jump in and beat the raid in an hour or two, and spend the following weeks developing and perfecting new strats and learning all positions.
I’d love to join or put together a group who is interested in jumping into the raid as soon as we can reasonably manage, but where we all have a basic idea of what to do and stand a decent chance of completing it within a couple hours. Back in the D1 days, I’d just skip the first week of a raid’s availability while everyone on my friends list got through their blind runs. But these days, the level grind has become so long and the raid encounters so complex that groups who commit to a blind completion might not finish their first run until many weeks after launch. I don’t want to wait that long before being able to settle in with a semi-regular group :)

So, is there anyone here who is in a similar boat?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread