Korny . . . (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, December 06, 2018, 12:14 (1961 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Insert some relevant Warframe anicdote here. I’m sure there’s something.

Totally. I can think of three examples right off the bat (including the comically oversized sword you saw me using last time).

I would love to see them put this big boy in the game somewhere. Either as a rare variant of this strike boss, or maybe as a new Flashpoint HVT on Nessus.

The DE thing that Bungie could have done would have been to inform players about the bug, take the strike out of the playlist, since it caused issues at every stage, and would have frustrated people, but leave it in the Director for the week that it took them to fix it. That way, people who wanted to give it a go anyway could do so and have fun, and the greater population could just do the playlist with no worries. There ya go, a weeklong reason for people to hop on and have fun with something different.

The DE thing would have also been to leave the six-player Corrupted strike in, since people loved it, and it was only available for the specific quest step, with the understanding that it might not work 100% as intended.

For now, Bungie could add Brotheon as a random Infinite Forest spawn, with a unique reward, giving folks reason to venture into Brother Vance's Heroic Adventures again. Bringing value back to those!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread