I love this game. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, December 08, 2018, 11:43 (1958 days ago) @ CommanderCartman

Same. I'm really digging Destiny 2 right now. Feels like a world with large moving parts, when I heard a new forge opened up after the raid I really liked that. Makes the world feel "alive". Forsaken was a leap forward, and Black Armory is meant to complement that leap.

I haven't done much of the Black Armory stuff. My only real sort of disappointment with that is lack of context. The thing that makes the Dreaming City and Last Wish and Shattered Throne and the weekly cycle so neat is how it all fits together, the context of all those things working together and being intertwined. I don't really feel that with the Forges and Black Armory. Maybe there is more once I beat the first Forge and dig in more, but I wish there was more initial set up, even. What the Forges even are basically gets glossed over.

The seem like fun activities, which is what ultimately matters for me, but the Dreaming City is the pinnacle of every aspect of Destiny working in concert to make an amazing experience, and that's really what I want to see more of.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread